If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
PLEASE NOTE, NO NOT SEND ITEMS BACK WITHOUT FOLLOWING THIS PROCESS BELOW
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in the original packaging (including protective film)
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Go to our returns page https://www.covid19signage.co.nz/index.php?route=account/return/add
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Wait for us to reply to you by email to
- Ask for more information
- Ask you to send all items back to us (At our sole discretion we will pay for the return freight)
- Reject your refund claim.
How long it takes to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
Usually within 2 working days.
Any shipping fees the customer will need to pay?
Depending on the reason for the return we will pay for the return freight, As a rule of thumb its a product fault or our mistake we will pay for the freight, otherwise, the customer will need to pay to return the items.
Any return restocking fees the customer will need to pay
If the product is unpacked and not in new condition, a 20% restocking fee will apply, If the product is damaged we may reject the return.
How you handle lost or damaged returns
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure items are suitably packed for transport. If an item is returned damaged we will contact you